Sunday, June 21, 2009

My SuPerMan!!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

I wud like to wish this to all the fathers in this world....and..
especially to TUAN SYED SHAMSUDIN B. SYED ABU BAKAR.....
my daddy+ayah....
the AWESOMES+INCREDIBLE+SUPERB
dad i ever had....and there won't ever be another one....
daddy...thnx 4 spending your money on us...hahha...

Daddy,without you...
i won't be here to see the world...
thank you...

without you...
i won't be what i am today...
thank you...

without you...
i won't be a brave person to stand by myself...
here's a story to tell....when it was my 1st day of school at cobbet elementary school,USA as a 1st gred student...
i remember dad was the one who took me to school and sent me to my clazz...obviously...i dunno a single thing that time...my english was still not gud enough...and i was freakin' scared..hahha...
and and the best part was that...daddy left me juz like THAT after he'd finished talking to my clazz teacher...and that moment...
i've learnt to be on my own...and look!!!! i still SURVIVE...hahha..sounds wicked rite..but that's my dad...that's his way to teach us how to be own ur own at times...


without you...
i won't be learning the meaning of life...

without you...
this family is nothing....

without you...
i'll never feel safe....

THANK YOU DAD!!!
Thanks 4 everything u have done...and i'm really soory if i ever made u mad...sad...dissapointed...ect..
i really am soory...never meant to do that...
i'm very greatful to have a wonderful dad like you...
i'll do my very best for you and mum...


iloveyou daddy...i'll always do...=')

No comments: