Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I HAVE A DREAM!

'I Have A Dream'

do you noe what this is??
haha...this is the title 4 my speech competition this saturday....
gonna be held at Ipoh International School ...
this speech is from Martin Luther King..
act..i've been given 3 text of speeches..
there were speeches from Abraham Lincoln...Barrack Obama..and Martin Luther..
all the famous speeches were been given..
but after a short while looking at the text..
i chose Martin Luther's speech...
cuz it's quite short...
and okay for me to hafal..
hahah...besides..i still need space in my brain for the quiz pelancongan..
then dpt tau at terengganu gonna stay at
Primula Beach Resort...
can't wait!!!
Anie and Epah will be goin too...
but sumtimes i get kinda scared...dgr berita banjir sane sini..
riso plak..hope everything will be ok..

No comments: