Saturday, January 3, 2009

New YeAr!!!!....New rEsoLution.....

whahha...it's raining rite now...skng ni musim hujan...huhu...ok...rite here..rite now...at this moment....i would like to list down my new year's resolution...

1.Firstly...i wanna be a better person...spe xnak kn...hehhe...

2. study hard 4 my SPM...huhuh....*takot*...

3.BE MORE MATURED....HAHHA...tp...ase bes kalu jd bdak2....hahha..

4.ermmm....to find........my true love???hhahaha....kidding...to find my dream...i still dunno nak jd
ape da bsar....so...gonna figure that one out this year....hehheh...

5.get gud results 4 all my examz....hehehe...insyaallah...

6. alwayz be happy....kalu ade any problem...dun be moody or stress out...hehhe..juz be cool..
kalu bleh ar..i'll try....hehheh...

7.always be thankful n grateful with what i have...jgn lpe diri...never!!!!

8.erm...stay close with all my frens....cuz without them..there's no me...appreaciate them now...
cuz u'll neva know what tomorrow's gonna happen...

9. make mom n dad proud of me....hehhehe.....

10.always remember HIM....always be thankful to HIM...cuz without HIM...i'll neva be in this world...


i guess..that's enough...haha...kalu ade..i'll juz add it later..hehhe...CHIAYOK2!!!!!

2 comments:

nAz@rol said...

study for spm is start from now on

ahahahahaha

mcm aku r

$yAr!FaH L!yaNa said...

hahha...
ko start bile???
skng means...
form 5 le ek baru start??
huhuh...