Tuesday, March 8, 2011

excuse me?

me : okay lets memorize according to alphabetical order..A!
siblings: *memorizing like there's no tomorrow..hehe
me: okay done?
siblings: who's gonna start first? *looking at eachother..
me: okay okay i'll go first since im likee the only person not schooling anymoree heree -.-'
*giggles

me: ermm..AFGHANISTAN..ALBANIA...ALGERIA..ANGOLA...ARGENTINA...urmmmm what's next yeah?..ermm wait wait!!! ARMENIA...AUSTRALIA..AUSTRIA..AZERBAIJAN!
done! hahahah next?

and it goes on and on until all of us felt tired..hehe we even took turn asking the capital states..and some was quite weird that made us laugh alot..eg: capital state of Slovenia is LJUBLIJANA...for Eritrea *never heard of this before...capital state is ASMARA *heard this before haha..eh tonite Asmara 2 is starting back! *jfyi it's a tv drama hehe...we did make a lot of sound cuz everyone was like to eager to answer it correctly... even mum told us keep it a lil' bit low..

it all started when mom bought this poster of 'My World Of Flags' where it usualy should be hang inside classrooms at school. my lil brother likes these stuffs..bout animals..space..even history books..and places around the world..he likes to ask me alot of things, i just had be ready to answer it..in other words, i have to read moree than he does grrr ..hehe..he even opens the encyclopedia sometimes..when i was his age i dont remember opening an encyclopedia one..hahha..sometimes he tells me cool facts that i myself was amazed after knowing it from him.

here's another one i found out from lil brother after he asked..
daniel : kakyang..what's the longest name for the capital state of Thailand? *reading a magazine
me: huh? there's a long name for it?
daniel : yup! do you wanna noe?
me : sure..what is it...
daniel : *him showing me the magazine he was holding

Krungthepmahanakhon Amornrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharat Ratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphiman Awatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit.

imagine if this long name didn't changed into Bangkok..you might need a long time pronouncing this place just to ask for direction..excuse me? ermm do you know where is this place? *took 5 minutes to pronounce..haha

2 comments:

Safrinaz Safry said...

HAHA , that longer version of Bangkok , it took me like ages to finish it. I rasa berzaman kot it took me nearly 15 minutes to figure a word -.-" HAHAA

$yAr!FaH L!yaNa said...

hahha..right? i noe i had problem with it to..grrr..ahahha :D