Sunday, February 6, 2011

you light up my heart


everytime i feel uneasy of something, or having slightly a bad feeling of something i would just straightly be sitting infront of my keyboard. And yes lately every single day i'll be playing songs that i've learned. Wonder why eh. it's like every single note i've hit could make me feel better.and you'll be floating with the songs if you cud get what i mean hehe. once i'm done playing,everything was back to normal. i could smile. cause i've gave my all to the songs.i still could remember back in those days in school i like to to stay back study at school. if i feel stress out or could'nt focus. i'll be heading straight to the piano first. i tap a few notes, i'll be just fine. i play a song, i'll be great. the keyboard is my PUNCHING BAG and my BUDDY.

4 comments:

Madu said...

Nak main nak main ! :D

$yAr!FaH L!yaNa said...

jom jom!xD

Madu said...

Syifa garang ! takut nak bljar haha :D

$yAr!FaH L!yaNa said...

haha mana ade! haha..sebat kang? haha xD