Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 december 2009........

this is it!
2009 is coming to an end.....
tomorrow starts a new chapter of my life...
not a new chapter...but a WHOLE new book i guess...
started to feel scared since the 1st day of holiday...
neva tot it was gonna end this fast....
felt like it was yesterday i wrote my 1st post in this blog...
am i dreaming??
coz if i am...u might have to wake me up...
17.....17.....17.....17????!!!!!
yikes!!
i prefer 16 than 17...
eventhough the difference between those numbers is only one....
but 17!
i juz have to accept the fact !
this will be the last post 4 today....
because tomorrow...
i'm gonna be the new me...
gonna change my whole life...
i'm even gonna change this blog.......
not the whole thing but...yeah...still gonna change some..

No comments: