Saturday, July 18, 2009

rase down sngt sngt rite now...
it's like i've been knock by sumthing hard...
dad dpt offer...naik pngkt...
i'm happy 4 him...i really am...but...
the thing is...if he accept the offer...means....
he's gonna have to go to Miri,Sarawak......
agk serabut kepale thinking of this...
td dlm kete..ondaway nak blik rumah pas hari anugerah..
he told me about the offer thingy...
huuu....my eyes that time...da bergenang air mate...
betape susah nak tahan so that x jatuh...ish...
spoil my mood jee...
but watever it is...i'll support him in whtever he's doin....
ni skadar luahan hati yg x terluah jee...huhuhu...
there must be a gud reason 4 this to happen...
everything happens 4 a reason...rite...

wake up and tear drops, they fall down like rain,

I put on that old song we danced to and then,
I head off to my job, guess not much has changed,
Punch the clock, head for home,
Check the phone, just in case,
Go to bed, dream of you,
That's what I'm doin' these days.
Yeah that's what I'm doin'
~by rascal flatts - These Days~

2 comments:

NiNa_Mia said...

huh??ye ke??
miri tu....

$yAr!FaH L!yaNa said...

hmm..yeee..miri tuu...