Thursday, March 19, 2009

Forgive.....Forget?????

means that u 4give someone....
n u 4get all about it...
as if u can...
hahha...
not 4 me......
at some circumstances....
yes i can...
but it takes time....
hate this part....
actually...
what im try to say here..
is that.................


wait....on second thought....
xnak ar gtau....
hahahha....
juz crapping here...
wasting my time...
in the morning....
1.45 am
huhuh.....
still not sleepy...(mane x nye...dah tito ptg..ngee)
tomorrow need to go to school...
holz pun kene g school...
the whole week!!!
give me a break!!
hahhah..
my life is 4 school...
in this particular moment jelaa...
xkan 4va kot...
hahha...
*still crapping*


haih...do u know how it feels waitting 4 the rain to fall in the drought?
im feeling that way rite now....
im sure the ones reading this dun even understnd a single thing....
ahahaha..
that's the point....
*END*


*FYI....my feelings are soooooooooo not stabil at this time.....raining*